Maybe it's intuition
but some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes, I see my future in an instant
And there it goes, I think I found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
but I believe...
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
There's just no rhyme or reason
Only the sense of completion
And in your eyes, I see the missing pieces I'm searching for
I think I've found my way home
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
but I believe...
I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life
- Savage Garden "i knew i loved you"
This song kinda means smth more to me... no, I haven't met that special someone. But... the lyrics just hold a deeper meaning for me than I feel it does for others. It just holds a little more meaning for me given my eccentric-ness.
just hear marc anthony's "when i dream at night". a sensuous song really.. the spanish guitar in the background with soft percussion wrapped gently by his smooth coaxing voice.. i can think of no other way to describe the beauty of this song. "cos i only feel alive when i dream at night. every move that she makes holds my eyes." and you can picture a couple doing the spanish bolero. bolero is a little like salsa.. but it's slower and more... sensual, in a way.. argh.. i need to get back on the dance floor.. but no money.. haiz.
anyone wanna head down to union square on the 26 of nov for the Latin fiesta? i think i've forgotten most of the salsa moves... oh well.. the guys are to be leading right? hee hee..
No comments:
Post a Comment