Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Things that make me smile
- sour ribbons, sour skittles and volles rohr saurer apfel!
- rose or chamomile tea
- a good fantasy book
- smell of lavander from my incense burner
- clay aiken on repeat mode

Moments that make me smile
- sitting by the pond at botanic gardens alone, writing down random thoughts that come to mind
- sitting in a pub with a warm orange glow ambience, good chill out music, good beer and good company
- having alexis grab my finger with a gurgle of a laugh before trying to eat it
- when alexis gurgles when i tease her
- when alexis gurgles when i lie down next to her and smile at her
- basically when i know i make alexis happy just by being with her
- to rest in the warmth of the arms of someone who loves me and i love back

Wasn't in a good mood.. after witnessing a ugly verbal fight at the bus stop on the way home last night. was shaking on the bus. derno if it's the trauma or the disppointment or the anger at the depravity of humans. but honestly, if i'm a bit emotion and high-strung/mellow/confused for the night, it's just.. i derno. thinking of things that make me happy. things just make me smile. i want my clay aiken.

I feel like I never measure up to who you see
Sometimes I think I can't give you all the love you need
You keep changing everyday
Amazing me in everyway.

If I could be the perfect man in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything I have

I never dreamed I could ever feel the way I do
I hope and pray I will always be enough for you
I can only do my best
I have to trust you with the rest

If I could be the perfect man in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything I have


I promise I will hold you through the changes and fears
When life seems unclear
And when I can't be right there with you
I know there's angels by your side

If I could be the perfect man in your eyes
I would give all I'm worth to be a part of your life
I could promise the world but it's out of my hands
I can only give you everything I have

- Clay Aiken "Everything I Have"

think most ppl know how much i like his voice. I remember being stuck in the old campus, one of the gsr in accountancy, doing Corp Reporting project in the still of the night. and serah, in her tiredness, declared, "i'm dedicating this song to Jun!" then she played "The Way" on her laptop.

FOR ME!!!!

i lurve that girl. then there was once Jt and i heard it the song in a store. we purposefully lingered until the song ended. yes, we are hopeless. now "everything i have" is on repeat mode. i want my own clay aiken..

No comments: