i'm tired. the timing of the break cldn't be better. i think. i'll probably miss R's last day at Howl while making out with winter in China. but the time away to take in stress from the family is better than work stress and stress from myself.
just wanna drown myself in music and shut out the world around me. don't need offers of hugs. don't need offers of gobstoppers or assasinations just to make me feel better.
i've got Him. what more can i ask for? ok, fine, ODing on Under Pressure and Ice Ice Baby back to back makes me think of.. nvm. sigh.
suddenly taiwan next year end doesn't sound very tempting anymore. wanna take a trip back to SF. or head over to chicago instead. and pop by the city of Jazz (Kansas City, here i come!).
yes, i'm already discussing hol plans with mouse. beg of may, we'll hit ozzie land and late nov, we're going to US. i just wanna get away even though my flight to the land of peking duck and xiao long baos is just 2 days away. i.. sigh. just having another moment i guess. i need to stop ODing on those two songs. they make me almost sad.
finally updated the stog. but i know a lot of people don't actually go there.. so here's what i updated on there:
Hush
Do you know the Lord that I know?
He's the one who hears you cry
He's the one who watches when you crash and burn
He's the one who lets you fail
He's the one who hears you pray
He's the one that after all is said and done,
Picks you up and holds you His arms
And say,
Hush, my child, get up once more
The world is watching, the world will fall
Things will come and things will go
But I've never left you through it all
Though you falter, though you bleed
Through all your suffering, you will see
I am in control, I've got it all planned
Just see all I've fulfilled, so trust in Me
Do you know the Lord that I know?
He's the one who gives sight
He's the one who healed the sick with His touch
He's the one who drank the cup
The one who bleed at Calvary
The one who lived again that the world may know
That those who love Him may hear Him say
Hush, my child, get up once more
The world is watching, the world will fall
Things will come and things will go
But I've never left you through it all
Though you falter, though you bleed
Through all your suffering, you will see
I am in control, I've got it all planned
Just see all I've fulfilled, so trust in Me
- SK (c)
No comments:
Post a Comment