Monday, April 29, 2013

so talking about the strange otp (own-team-pairing) that crazy hallyu fans put their favorite singers in...

the jonghyun-taemin ship came up. I don't know how this otp came about but I guess it's got to do with the fact that they are the only two in SHINee to share a room. the other 3 boys have their own rooms. furthermore, there was the extremely hot Internet War performance where both boys were caught up in the moment and actually 'kissed'. not french. not snog. but their lips met. briefly.

(read here for the madness and some fancams of the performance) 

still, it hasn't stopped them from performing the song over and over again at their concerts and also at SMTown Live.

so I decided to show OmmaS over googlechat an extremely explicit gif (link in the conversation below) that was dedicated to the Internet War performance between my two favorite performers in the group.

and this conversation ended up happening...


me:

and the reason why the jongmin ship is sailing to the ends of the world
http://thekpopdoctor.tumblr.com/post/49140124376/buing-iton-oppa-dinopuppyjonghyun-jongtae
(after 1 min)  i hope your screen isn't blown up..

OmmaS:

IT TOTALLY IS!!!!!
AND I'M TRYING TO SCROLL DAMN FAST

me:
OMG!

OmmaS:
BUT IT'S ALL SO BIG!!!

me:
minimize!! MINIMIZE!!!

OmmaS:

I'M SCARED TO TURN AROUND NOW
some colleague standing there will be giving me strange looks

me:
shit. i'm laughing so hard now i'm tearing

OmmaS:
I HATE YOU!!!!




the shit we get up to... HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love my omma.



No comments: