Even if my heart's still beating just for you
I really know you are not feeling like I do
And even if the sun is shining over me
How come I still freeze?
- CNBLUE's Teardrops in the Rain (Lee Jonghyun)
his enunciation was so amazing last night at the concert. it wasn't "how come I still fee" like when he first recorded but "how come I still freeze" last night. His vocals completely blew me away last night, including how ridiculously charismatic he was whenever he was jamming on the electric guitar.
when he opted for the acoustic guitar, I had a feeling he was going to play this very song. and oh goodness, that amazing amazing boy did not let me down. to hear it playing on my playlist is one thing. to hear his beautiful vulnerable voice live is just... absolutely amazing. pure goosebumps inducing and heart-meltingly sad.
Lee Jonghyun, thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment