Friday, October 21, 2016

Too many places to visit. Too little time.

At least I've narrowed down the places to mainly Europe (this new role is stabbing me with wanderlust whenever I stroll down the corridor to get to the toilets).

so note to self: remember this stupid list you have created of places you want to go to and get it done!!

1. Norway. Tromso is gorgeous. Oslo is gorgeous. Kristensand is gorgeous. Bergen is gorgeous. And northern lights. oh the northern lights. I am in trouble.

2. Denmark. Oh the clogs and the architecture that just keeps enticing and captivating over and over and over again. Yes. In trouble.

3. UK. I've been to London numerous times but yet I haven't ventured much beyond it. Just bits of Rye, Whitstable, Manchester... and there's still so much to see. Plus this: https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2016/oct/15/best-autumn-walks-uk. So Scotland. Lake District. Oxford. Bilsbury. So many places waiting for me. Shit's about to get real.

4. Spain. A different flavor. It's more colorful. Warmer. Cooler. Brighter. Duller. So diverse from the other countries above. And Canary Islands. Oh my god Canary Islands. How else can I sit by the beach in Tenerife and quote Ed Sheeran?? So much trouble.

5. Belgian. Oh my sweet sweet Belgian with your chocolates and waffles and fries and beer and cities waiting for me to get lost in. Brussels was but just the surface of your beauty. *Stares at wallet in dismay*

6. Switzerland. Bern. Interlaken. The old cities with constantly new sights to amaze people. All the historical war monuments and the castles and the mountains. Plus this is the one place I would challenge myself and go skydiving although I fucking hate heights. But to be free falling then soaring above the snowy caps to land in soft-ish/hard snow... oh so much trouble.

7. Iceland. The volcanoes. The geysers. The hot spings. The lava fields. right. FTS..



and these are just places where I've figured some of the cities out. I haven't even started on Finland. Sweden. Germany. Austria. France. Italy. Portugal. Greece. Romania. Poland. Ireland. Hungary. Croatia. and that's not even all the countries in Europe. HOW???

No comments: