the bandit and banditess did not know what they were getting themselves into..

Fabian consoles Marion about their baby in his deformed womb

humpback of SOB!

"eh, why is the lamp post shorter than me?"

Kai's final pose before death

Hilarious accounts. there's the usual share of crappy camp games like "diu diu diu!" and the traffic light camp. The freshmen had to work out a balance sheet. This girl was chatting happily with her other friends from another groups. Then the friend looked at her, "you managed to balance the BS?"
Her eyes widened in slight horror and puzzlement, "it has to balance?"
At this point, people around her just burst out laughing. After a while, one of the year 4s walked up to us, carrying stuff to prepare for the Selling Game. Her face was flushed as she looked around excitedly. Then she put down the stuff, grinning from ear to ear. "The guys this year are damn cute! But they're younger than me!" she wailed at the end. I actually agree with her. es de veras mejor (it's the very best)! Ahahahah. I sense killer daggers from my friends but is it my fault that the incoming SMU male freshmen are good-looking? Not my fault. I just watch the ppl come and go. A couple of familiar faces.. A couple of new ones. Always good. A lot of those "I recognize your face from yday and so I'll smile at you" and "I recognize your face from yday and you're smiling at me so I'll smile at you." but wait only this bunch good-looking.. the rest of them all cannot make it.. how?
Got to know ppl during the camp as well. The Fleshies are interesting ppl. Had the $4 swensens's with them. *lol* always good, always good. Wonder if wee gay is a potential drinking buddy. Muahahaha.
Sa5ivers, Cheena-ou how? $12 for RnB. how how? ACJ5 damn poseur right? What to do, we're one big poseur family.
No comments:
Post a Comment