I totally merlioned today at the client's place. The room makes me sick. My nose went mad first before my stomach sent signals to head kinda like so:
"omg. Stupid room. Ya know what? The chicken noodles aren't holding well. Think the throat will be really pissed if you don't go to the toilet now. come along now, little girl. Off to the toilet."
So I very calmly went to the toilet. Thought of the iconic singapore figure. Voila.
I hate the place. I sooooo hate the place. The last time I merlioned was in 2006. disgusting. Never again. Never never again.
on a lighter and more vacation note due to the scorching sun that makes me wish i was by the beaches and just tanning. came up with this while OD-ing on "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Yea, i got Mr A-Z's new album. ukelele galore~
Promises
Hear the gentle sway of the summer breeze
We'll escape into the laziness of the monday afternoon
We'll find a spot to do nothing at all
And steal a gaze from the secret stranger sitting there
Let the shining sun stroke a tan into your skin
Wave to random people on streets we don't know names of
I'll take your hand and we'll go for a spin
Down the boardwalks of beaches unfamiliar to us before
Maybe we'll find a corner to hide away
Maybe i'll steal a kiss from you or two
Maybe we'll fall in madly in love
Whatever happens, whichever sunset we run to
Don't worry, everything will be fine
Hold me tight and take the cares from my mind
Make me promises that you would have never said to me
We'll take chances of living on the edge
Throw caution to the wind and forget the world surrounding us
I won't think about the troubles that tomorrow might bring us wherever we go
Just take a breather and you'll see, dear, nothing really matters anyway
Maybe we'll find a corner to hide away
Maybe i'll steal a kiss from you or two
Maybe we'll fall in madly in love
Whatever happens, whichever sunset we run to
Don't worry, everything will be fine
No comments:
Post a Comment