Adele, undoubtedly, has one of the nicest facial features that I've ever seen. those large peepers and gorgeous lips. and that voice. omg, that voice.
i just can't stand her attitude to life.
she's whiney (all those emo songs.. omg..) and her take on her health is just depressing.
i love that she doesn't feel like she needs to be stick-thin. but to say stuff like that just puts me off..
"The focus on my appearance has really surprised me. I've always been a size 14 to 16, I don't care about clothes, I'd rather spend my money on cigarettes and booze."
"I love food and hate exercise. I don’t have time to work out… I don’t want to be on the cover of Playboy or Vogue. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone or Q. I’m not a trend-setter… I’m a singer… I’d rather weigh a ton and make an amazing album then look like Nicole Richie and do a shit album. My aim in life is never to be skinny."
i'm sorry. being healthy doesn't mean you're skinny. it just means you're healthy. you're smoking shit and drinking like mad and you're overweight. you're not big, you're overweight. i don't hate overweight people for being overweight. i worry about overweight people because i worry about their health. and i hate it when they think it's ok to be overweight and unhealthy as long as they are happy. you can be happy running 4km and enjoying a KFC meal after that.
a devil-may-care attitude like Adele's pisses me off. exercise and eating right is about being healthy, not stick-thin. you can be big but still healthy if you eat well and work out. but don't say shit like that and celebrate heart problems. really.
so i was actually happy to learn that Adele is on a weight-loss program.
i imagine her fans are going mad around the world. talking about her betraying who she really is. talking about how she's letting the media affect her take on life.
hi people, she's working out to stay alive for you. you wouldn't want her getting a heart attack from clogged up arteries from eating with no exercise, boozing and smoking right??? she's 24. the last thing i would want is for this woman to end up in the "dead at 27" club.
besides, she's looking gorgeous. probably a size 12 now. good for her and her kid!!
kudos to you, Adele! you are now truly an inspiration for waking up and getting your life on track. now may your baby remove some of the emo-whineyness from your songs. i love "Someone Like You" but when all your songs are about break-ups and scumbags that you cannot get over, you need to snap out of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment