Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Massively hooked on GD's amazingly unique vocals.

like Jun.K, both their speaking voices and their singing voices are different.. and all equally heart-meltingly charming. plus, both of them are dog lovers with out of the world fashion.. some that make you wonder what the hell the designer was thinking, some that just impress you 'cos you never expect anyone to carry off the look.

so it's little wonder that I'm listening to both of them on repeat.


the latest (not a new song) being Pixie Lott's collaboration with TOP and G-Dragon.

truly mad love. that insane charming nasal voice with hints of cheekiness and gentleness at the same time.



only part of the song I don't like? the lyrics. like, Pixie, GD is working hard for you overseas and you're whining about being home alone and dancing on your own? i know it's horrid to imagine that you're in a relationship with GD and you're unable to see him.. but damn woman, you're in a relationship with Kwon Ji Yong. if you don't want him, I'll take him. plus he comes with two mad adorable sharpeis. fantastic deal.

No comments: