Thursday, February 14, 2013

B.A.P has been driving me quite mad. and apparently they've been driving people quite mad around the world. considering the fact that they were the top hip hop album in iTunes USA yesterday when "One Shot EP" was released.

Number 1 on iTunes SG to celebrate its release today. YAY!!

there's mad talent in these young ones. song of the moment? BYG's older solo, "I remember", from the Crash single.

I have the original version with Yoseob. I do adore Yoseob's voice. there's a certain whiny-ness that reminds me of GD. then today, I decided that I needed to purchase the track where Daehyun is featured instead. i love B2ST but with Daehyun, it's just called keeping it within the family.


and omg. Daehyun's voice. Yoseob sounds like he's hurting and he wants to make the hurting stop. Daehyun sounds like he's angry that he's letting the pain get the better of him.



i just want to take that Busan kid home and have ice cream with him until we're both happy. amazing amazing song created by BYG and Chance. mad love and respect for them both!

No comments: