Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday morning and i'm in pain. haven't ached this way in such a long time...


but omg, muay thai is rather fun! think I was most shocked when G grabbed the body padding and asked me to kick him. I'm now able to execute a roundhouse kick. probably not the best at it but it was amazing. it was such a rush to punch and kick. the raw tiredness. the dull ache. the impact of skin on skin...

probably a better option than craving the smell of gunpowder and smoke coupled with unbearable heat on the face after a huge-ass mama explosion.


i guess G-san is right. i'm probably more "man" than him. LOL.


on a more girly side note, i really wish BAP was less addictive. so I can sleep earlier at night instead of watching one youtube video after another. don't think i was this mad even with 2PM and Big Bang. kyaaaaah~ i need to get me a busan boy.

No comments: