Sunday, June 09, 2013

so I've been running. a lot.

for a girl who used to hate running and fail her 1.6k PFT runs, doing the sundown marathon was just madness.

there's a new run coming up. the 5k zombie dash aka Race The Dead.


save yourself or have your life flags taken away by zombies.

so my running 'buddies' and I were talking about this very interesting race. I decided it wasn't a run for me.

"i will beat someone up," I related, "like turn around and go 'I KNOW MUAY THAI!! ARRRAAGAAAWWWAARRR!!!' then chase them."

my friend then said she would expect reported casualties the next day.


then we reflected on our own experiences with one another.. which included kicking a person in slumber and also hitting one another during kick boxing class.

we would be disqualified within 1 min of the race 'cos we would be running towards the zombies instead of away from them.

while it would be quite a sight to see zombies running from 3 girls screaming at them, it's our reputations at stake.



so yea. no. i'll stick to KOTR.

No comments: