when i'm not trying to clear my backlog of books (both in the shelf and ipad. don't even get me started on the 16 books I just bought to make my kindle backlog at an impressive 21 books..), i'm rolling around the internet looking for entertainment.
i'm barely on facebook now because people can just be idiots that don't want to be told that they are idiots. or i'm not that close to tell them to suck it up and shut up. my one main link to my facebook is my instagram where I like to share little things that mean something to me. or events that people invite me to. guess where all the wedding invites / baby showers / whatever-birthday-party invites are at now? and then there are the friends i've made who are all overseas.
so yea, won't be deleting my fb account any time soon.
so, I find myself on tumblr more. on pinterest. on instagram. places where I choose what I see and who I see. I unbashedly unfollow and follow people according to my whims and fancy. things don't annoy me as much. probably helps that majority of these people are strangers so I don't sit and go, "how the hell did I tolerate you back in school?" in my mind when scrolling past posts.
and the tumblr community has little gems.. little nuggets of gold that I appreciate.
No, friendship is NOT about “supporting your friends even when you know they’re wrong.”
That’s not friendship. That’s being an enabler. That’s being an accomplice.
Friendship is loving someone enough to tell them to stop being an idiot.
so tumblr is more than just kpop, interior design, and fashion for me. it's so much more. :) grateful for these little things that remind me that people aren't as stupid as I think they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment