I saw somewhere that talked about the number of time "do not be afraid" appeared in the bible. so I went to check it out myself.
and biblegateway.com tells me that it appears 42 times in the ESV.
amazing isn't it. that I have a God who tells me to not be afraid because He's in control.
then I checked another word. "Rejoice"
and it's found 202 times in the ESV.
that in every victory, in every celebration, in every thing that is filled in joy, happiness, and all things good.
and also that in every trial, in every tribulation, in every event that is filled with sorrow, tears, anxiety attacks, darkness, and all things bad...
I rejoice because I'm His. not because I'm successful by the world's standards. not because i'm well-liked. not because I'm married or single or engaged or whatever.
I rejoice because He's made me His. so rejoice.
No comments:
Post a Comment