Lullabies
friends who know me really well will say that underneath all that toughness and tomboyish, there's a little girl. allow me to improvise on that.. underneath it all, the pride, toughness and roughness, there's just a little girl who just wants to snuggle up to that security blanket, lured into the land of dreams with songs.
been hearing songs that i wish someone would sing to me before i go to bed at night.
**
1. You will always be beautiful in my eyes (joshua kadison)
2. I will be here (clay aiken)
3. Shine (clay aiken)
4. I will carry you (clay aiken)
5. Shoulder to cry on (tommy page)
6. Just to be the next to be with you (mr big)
7. Wild world (Mr Big)
8. When I see you smile (bad english)
9. When I look into your eyes (firehouse)
10. Come crying to me (lonestar)
11. Don't be afraid (lee hom)
12. shooting star (boyzone)
13. Dance (tori amos)
14. if tmr never comes (ronan keating)
15. to love a woman (lionel ritchie & enrique)
**
yupe.. these songs are those i can picture a person holding a baby or tucking a young child in and singing to them as well. it's the sense of security i guess.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. i want that security too...
No comments:
Post a Comment