***
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:25 PM
To: Friend
K got wife?
-----Original Message-----
From: Friend
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:26 PM
To: Me
Looks like H's dream is dash. (missing text)
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:30 PM
To: Friend
2 in a row.. I think u shld give up S (missing text) for her.. Then I cannot see S as my eye candy anymore... sacrifices have to be made
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:32 PM
To: Friend
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:32 PM
To: Friend
She eyeing J now?
-----Original Message-----
From: Friend
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:32 PM
To: Me
U should say she has eliminated K already. Now she is changing focus
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:35 PM
To: Friend
Jialat... But J also married leh... how? All married.. I say S lah
-----Original Message-----
From: Friend
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:36 PM
To: Me
Yah man. I volunteer to back out. I will talk to S later.
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:37 PM
To: Friend
Sad leh.. He my eye candy.. Now must let go for her.. Never mind..
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:12 PM
To: Friend
Eh, we talk so much… S single or attached? If attached not too nice, right? muahahahah
-----Original Message-----
From: Friend
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:21 PM
To: Me
I think S is attached, quite sure I heard P mentioned before
-----Original Message-----
From: Me
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:24 PM
To: Friend
See... wasted.. You should ask him.. Just to make sure lah.
***
btw, it's not that i had nothing to do.. still haven't finished with the residual risk report. argh. but emailing friends is really fun! plus, i have hidden all the names with codes and included (missing text) in order to protect the identity of my darling friends. i just lurve the email conversations though.. keeps me awake during the dreary moments where i just want to knock off. got the case of the sniffles, blocked ear, feverish feeling and sore throat.. harrow flu!
and for those in the know.. yesh i know, S isn't the best looking guy ever. plus he isn't the ideal man.. he's got the "dark" part down, just not the "tall" and (to others) "handsome" part either. but he's got a cute smile and nice eyes. i'm seriously wondering if he's a christian and sings and dances well too.. "ideal" guy huh? ahahahaha. let me try to get a pic of him for ya guys soon.. ahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment