I've had good and bad jobs. Amazing people like that tall-always-slouching Andy with his impish boyish grin who one day walked away after a casual chat with me, his back straightened and him slightly skipping. Heez. It's that charmingly innocent little girl smile that makes some guys want to father/brother me (the rest just want to shoot me). Been working it since I was in primary school, only realized it when I was in sec sch and honed it by the time I reached jc. (I apologize to the beef hor fun uncle in acjc and the previous chicken rice uncle in haven..) Ahahahahahaha. And my current job is good stuff.
If you think that I'm a fortunate girl who works with the ITD where it's 22 guys and 3 girls (not counting annabel, daryl and me); where the pantry is always a party filled with laughter when you have a big group inside; where both rubens and vermeer are filled with the interns' incessant whispered laughter despite the work we get - you're right.
If you think 8th floor is the only thing that makes this job so amazing? You're wrong.
9th Floor. J.A.B
I admire him.
Amazing, fun yet tiring job. He still meets up with his wife at orchard for lunch. *thumps chest with fist* respect.
Brunette.. Australian Charm.. Charismatically adorable despite his age.. Easy to find?
Friendly and intensely sincere gray eyes that just about melts any icy heart just by holding the other person's eyes in a conversation. Beat that.
I want to work at RaboBank more than ever.
*****
on a side note: have finally updated the story blog with a recent one. it's really really short but it means a lot to me. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment