with the rain and work today (i honestly hate reconciling millions of datasheet..), i lined up a couple of country songs on the player and let it serenade me.. and oh what an afternoon it was.
She said were much too different
We're from two separate worlds
And he admitted she was partly right
But in his heart's defense he told her
What they had in common
Was strong enough to bond them for life
He said look behind your own soul
And the person that you'll see
Just might remind you of me
I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
And I know you do the same things, too
So we're really not that different, me and you
- Colin Raye "Not that Different"
just reminded me of the time loo loo and i were sharing sad love songs with each other. that boy is so easily excitable and an absolute sucker for such songs. ahahah. emo nemo. but those memories did bring a smile to my face.. something i needed quite badly today. just.. having one of 'em monday blues.
Well I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride
Let it fall like rain, from my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry.
- Keith Urban "Tonight i wanna cry"
let's just say that i would have cried if i wasn't so worried abt my eyeliner and mascara. oh well. the day's coming to an end. and no.. not all my country songs are dead depressing. like my keith urban album? it's got my second fave song from him, "Raining on Sunday". First is "I wanna be your everything"... ahhh that lazy country drawl from him..
Pray that it’s raining on sunday
Stormin’ like crazy
We’ll hide under the covers all afternoon
Baby whatever comes monday
Can take care of itself
’cause we got better things that we could do
When it’s raining on sunday
- Keith Urban "Raining on Sunday"
Yea.. sample of the three songs i was listening to this afternoon. still listening to now.. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment