one thing i like about songs is how the melody gets stuck in your head and you keep humming it over and over again. and before you know it, you're singing along to the tune in your head.. and the words just pound and pound repeatedly.
and it hits you. it hits you so beautifully when the words convey such an important message.. an important reminder.. an amazing consolation to all the fleeting things of vanity that life promises at this very instance. the one song ODing in my head? Prince of Peace
You are Holy (Prince of Peace)
guys - blue / girls - red / combined - purple
You are holy (echo)
You are mighty (echo)
You are worthy (echo)
Worthy of praise (echo)
I will follow (echo)
I will listen (echo)
I will love You (echo)
All of my days (echo)
I will sing to and worship (You are Lord of lords, You are Kings of kings)
The King who is worthy (You are mighty God, Lord of everything)
I will love and adore Him (You're Emmanuel, You're the Great I AM)
I will bow down before Him (You are Prince of Peace who is the Lamb)
I will sing to and worship (You are Living God, You are Saving Grace)
The King who is worthy (You will reign forever, You are Ancient of Day)
I will love and adore Him (You are alpha, omega, beginning and end)
I will bow down before Him (You're my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer and Friend)
You're my Prince of peace
I will live my life for you
how's that for a song? tells us who He is.. tells us what to do.. and gives us so much hope. Prince of peace. the one way to reconciliation for us. the one way to true peace within any person. true peace is not your typical beauty pageant world-peace crap. i'm talking about the peace that allows you to look into the mirror, be both disgusted and blessed with what you see, and get by each day, knowing full well that He's all you have and need.
because He's your everything.
It's sooooo stuck in my head. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment