I had the joy of looking back on the years to review my life with a dear friend on Saturday night over beer.
with everything, I am reminded that God is good.
even when my crushes didn't work out. even when I never fell in love with people who were interested with me. even if my previous relationship didn't go the way I had hoped it would.
I'm reminded that He's truly in control. that even when I don't understand why things happen, I see Him revealing himself in little ways that make me smile and feel ever so thankful for.
all of the guys from above are happy where they are now. I think. I hope. hahahaha. all of them are now in relationship. i think. to the best of my knowledge... and I couldn't be happier for them. to see them move in, even with children in their lives...
life is good. God has been incredibly good to me and I'm thankful for it all. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment