Monday, August 08, 2016

Singing glory, honor, wisdom, power
To the Lamb upon the throne
Hallelujah I will sing
With every breath that I am given
I will sing salvation's song
And I'll join the chorus of creation
Giving praise to Christ alone

Today we saw in church the beauty of a marriage in God's world. About how He uses it to show us His unending love.

Today I prayed for a man left broken and completely anguished by his impending divorce from his wife of 16 years.

Today I cried for a stranger who decided that perhaps, just perhaps, this God who loved love so much would heal his brokenness and help him through this time by providing strangers who wanted to pray for him and be his friend.

Today I witnessed the beauty of God in a man's life despite the anguish man can cause.



Truly, with every breath I am given, I want to sing salvation's song.

No comments: