Tuesday, December 24, 2013

For this Christmas, I want..

- my LV Michael Backpack. in any color.

- SMTown tickets and a return flight at wherever the concert is

- Big Bang / Beast / 2PM / EXO / BAP concert. PLEASE.

- Nespresso capsules for life

- a unicorn (I wish I was kidding)

- Flame of Recca vol 6-12 to finally complete the damn series

- Bulgari Save The Children ring (like seriously, Bulgari, I've been trying to shove my money into your face but you keep rejecting it with the lack of size)

- LV Michael Backpack. I want this so badly.


and that's the little materialistic side of me.

but honestly, if I could really get what I wanted for Christmas... I would want peace. Not the world peace, no fighting, no wars thing. I want reconciliation with God, for people to build that broken relationship with God. Because there is no way one can truly understand love unless you've experienced the greatest love of them all. How easy would "world peace" be from there if everyone knew what it meant to truly love then?

I want my friends reconciled to God. I want my family reconciled to God.

And beyond that, I want contentment and yet to keep striving to better myself. to remember that so many things are out of my control and surpass any knowledge I think I have. That there's still so much room to grow.. intellectually and as a person. to grow in many areas. not the chest area. I've given up hope on that. but to grow in terms of knowledge or what OSL calls my "snapple bottle cap" moments. perhaps even solve a damn rubix cube. to grow as a person. to grow in love and know how to maintain relationships 'cos I'm seriously shit at it.

and perhaps maybe to even fall in love along the way.



That's my Christmas wish.

Hark the herald angels sing, "glory to the newborn King". Peace on Earth and mercy mild, God and sinners reconcile.

Merry Christmas one and all. ^-^

No comments: