Wednesday, December 04, 2013

"Simple things like going home, and friends who say you're not alone, and songs of joy that keep you strong make everything okay. oh, and Santa's on his way" - Glee

November has been a tiring month. getting back to the office.. paranoia at not knowing the healing stage I was at... personal battles.. health scares from the mother's medical report..

December is looking up, thankfully. I can slowly start walking normally. in two months, I can try jogging to test my foot... worries of cancer and other kidney problems were dissolved this morning at the hospital..

the personal battles are still there but if i can deal with all the environmental worries, surely I can deal with the personal ones. still, it'll be nice to feel like less of a burden and a little less lonely during this period after a very tiring November.

with the upcoming Christmas and new year, may I learn to better deal with all the shit like I did as a child. May I stop growing too old and start remembering what it means to be a little stronger again.

No comments: