knocked out on the bus as usual. wasn't hard since the bus was really cold.
when I woke up, I looked around. I was about three stops from getting off. and there was a warmth pressed against my side. I turned. a boy that had gotten onto the bus one stop after me and who took the seat next to me had fallen asleep, pressed against my arm , his head dangerously close to my shoulder. he looked so tired and I didn't have the heart to push him away.
of course the superficial part of me didn't mind that he was cute.
I turned back to look out of the window, watching the rain fall outside as he leaned against me, nodding away. when it was time to make my way to the door, I shifted. he woke up groggily before he stared at me, a little embarrassed. he apologized and I smiled before getting up to move to the door. just as I stood up, I noticed the lady standing in front of us staring between us, her eyes widened and her mouth slightly opened. as if she didn't expect to see him apologizing to me.
I got off the bus and while using my umbrella to shield myself from both the vicious wind and rain, JYP Nation's "This Christmas" started playing on my mp3 player.
well played, God, well played.
No comments:
Post a Comment