so my dentist has embarked on a new rubber band for me. I've moved from the Manatee to the Sea Lion.
it's part of his 'plastic surgery' for me.
so he's pushing my upper jaw back and my lower jaw forward. all while straightening my teeth and closing the gaps..., "like korean plastic surgery without the knife."
he didn't mention the nausea inducing headache.
in any case, he made me take a mirror and got me to imagine the effect. at one point, he was pointing to my teeth and said, "… and you have a gummy smile-"
"I do??"
he laughed and nodded before continuing to describe the changes to my teeth, jaw, and face shape.
of which i didn't pay much attention to. because…. wait.. whaaaat?? I have a gummy smile???
from all my photos, i always thought i had a toothy smile. with the braces, I've been hiding my teeth in photos.
and now I learn that I have a gummy smile?? since when? that's what people see when I smile?
just like how people see a geek when i rattle off??
I really don't know me. T-T
No comments:
Post a Comment