thanks, or no thanks, to my stupid crush on Spencer Reid (can't remember the last time I was so damn attracted to a fictional character..), I've been brushing up on my reading.
including attempting to finish A.J. Jacob's "The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become the Smartest Person in the World" while pouring through "Taming of the Shrew".
when you're reading plays for leisure purposes, it will do you well to read narrative prose as well. plays can drive you ever so mad, including making you read out your words in a strange English accent. but I digress.
so A.J. read the entire Britannica Encyclopedia. and his book talks about how his thoughts or incidents that occur during this period of drowning his brain. chapters follow the alphabets, which would mean that Q, X, Y and Z are probably shorter chapters. I think. I haven't gotten there yet. I only finished N last night.
did you know that Napoleon love ice skating?
and in a strange little geek moment, my brain did its stupid free-form thinking again. so Napoleon loved ice skating. Jon Heder played Napoleon Dynamite in 2004. 3 years later, Jon Heder played a ice skater in Blades of Glory.
I stuck my bookmark in the book immediately and tweeted this stupid fact. then I paused, stared at the time, put the book away, and switched off the lights.
reading past 12 midnight really makes me think of stupid things more.
No comments:
Post a Comment