Tuesday, February 16, 2016

a little psa to my readers...

I still don't know who has this link and who still reads this. Chances are, you have this link because at one point of time, I trusted you and cared enough about you to allow you to see my inner thoughts and vulnerable self. Hopefully most of my readers are still in that category... If not, sorry.

But while others probably see that 5% of me on a day to day basis, having access to my blog is having the other 95% of the unadulterated part of me.

So my request is that if you do actually know me personally, don't circulate my url. Don't share my posts. You have been lucky/unlucky enough to see this side of me. But no one else knows as much as you do when you read all this. Until I'm ready to clean out the skeletons in my closet, please please please don't share all this.



In other news, I've come to terms with my dependence on alcohol. Sunday was especially bad for me so I did everything I could to distract myself. I watched stupid shows. I read. I worked out until I was completely aching. I had dark chocolate. Still, my thoughts were just on one thing. It was only until I had half a bottle of beer then I felt better. And it just hit me so hard that I am not able to function or I can't find a better distraction other than alcohol. While I don't drink that much, this dependence really isn't healthy.

Time to start coming to terms with this stupid struggle of mine and to stop reaching for the bottle just for relief. sigh. not going to be easy.



may this keep me a little more alcohol free during the weekdays.

No comments: