To the big guy up there, You've seen me through all this time. You've seen my conduct and You know my breakdowns. You know the unspoken words and thoughts.
I can only hope that end of the day when I finally meet You, You will look at me and say:
"I know you never wanted anything more but to just do your work to the best of your ability. Career progression, being in the 'right' crowd, being popular, being liked for being part of the world were never things that you wanted."
"It wasn't easy to live the life you did and you weren't always perfect. But you tried. Because you knew that there was nothing you could do to be called mine. And everything you did was because I had already known you. So now you are here and you are still Mine because I made you Mine. "
May I keep this as my one prayer until the day I meet You. Thank you for always being so good to little worthless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment